DSpoons takes your privacy very seriously. Our privacy commitments are
fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship
with DSpoons— including customers and website visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- You have choices about how DSpoons uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and
services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Telephone purchased, web site usage and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on DSpoons sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies and server log files.
- We and our DSpoons advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
- We do not share your information with third party companies.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Links to other sites
- DSpoons may offer links to other web sites.
- DSpoons is not responsible for the content or information collection policies of the other sites.